National Tequila Day is approaching on 24 July, and why not celebrate with a tequila aged in whisky casks! And so, bring forth Storywood Tequila, the premium sipping tequila that’s redefining the category, and is the first and only range of tequilas that are fully matured in whisky casks in the world.
Storywood is encouraging the adventurous to “Live Free, Sip Slow” and is perfect for cocktail creation, these two delicious cocktails are easy to create at home.
Storywood Spicy Margarita
50ml Storywood Speyside 7 Reposado
25ml Lime Juice
Garnish – a small slice of red chili and chili-infused sea salt
– Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake hard.
– Double strain into a chilled coupetini glass.
-Garnish the rim with chili-infused sea salt and a small slice of red chili (optional).
Storywood Train Line Collins
50ml Storywood Speyside 14 Añejo
10ml Lemon Juice
10ml Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Garnish – a wedge of lemon and Maraschino cherry
– Shake the lemon juice, maraschino liqueur, and Storywood Tequila in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
– Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and top with soda and add the bitters on the top.
– Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a Maraschino cherry.
Source: Upscale Living Magazine