Surrounded by nothing but turquoise lagoon which melts into sapphire blue, the Maldives luxury resort island of Anantara Kihavah and its pure white sands rise up out of the ocean like a mirage. Wishing to keep the pristine nature of the island intact, not one tree has been moved – as evidenced by the villas growing up around them.
Packaged for two adults sharing a villa with rates starting from USD $1,078 per night:
For stays of between four to seven nights:
- Choice of luxury Beach Pool Villa or Over Water Pool Villa
- Each hideaway boasts a large infinity-edge pool, dining pavilion, spacious wooden sundeck and ample lounging areas complete with swinging daybed, hammock, and sun loungers. All villas feature rain showers, outdoor showers, and over-sized bathtubs big enough for two, while a sunken glass-bottom bathtub in the over water pool villas offers a mesmerizing view of the sparkling ocean. To further enhance the experience, all villas are serviced by a personal Villa Host 24 hours a day.
- Half board basis consisting of breakfast, and dinner at three restaurants
- One experience of a four-course lunch at SEA underwater restaurant
- The pinnacle of all dining chronicles lies in a sublime culinary journey undersea. Perched at the edges of Anantara Kihavah’s famed house reef, descend six meters into SEA, the resort’s award-winning underwater restaurant and wine cellar, home to over 450 labels and vintages dating from the 17th century. An exceptional feast for the senses, savor a gourmet four-course lunch, whilst luxuriating in panoramic views of marine life at play amongst vibrant corals.
Source: JustLuxe: LuxuryTravel News