September 15, 2021
Luxury yacht ALCOR is currently offering a 10% end-of-season discount in the Western Mediterranean. She is based in Porto Adriano in the Balearics and offers accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in 6 inviting ensuite cabins. A professional crew of 6 is there to ensure that everyone has a fabulous time onboard.
The yacht was built in 1998 by Heesen and refitted in 2020 offering various on-deck spaces for relaxation, dining and entertainment. Her interiors are elegant and inviting, with neutrally coloured furnishings and comfortable seating arrangements. The exterior decks are large and spacious, with a possibility to dine al fresco. She is also wheelchair accessible and has an on board elevator/lift.
Her accommodation includes 6 deluxe suites that include one master cabin, two guest cabins with double beds, two twin cabins with Pullman berths and an additional guest cabin with a single bed. All cabins have private bathrooms with showers.
There is a great selection of water toys on board that includes:
- Novurania Tender 25’4 / 5.3 m with 115hp outboard engine
- Novurania Tender 10’5 / 3.2 m with 35hp outboard engine
- Wave runner
- 2 x Paddle surfs
- 4-person banana tow (new 2019)
- Jellyfish protected swimming pool (inflatable)
- TIWAL 3.2 (high-performance inflatable sailing dinghy; fun and simple and for the thrill of speed and glide)
- Snorkelling gear
- Electric bicycle
- Complete diving equipment including 4 Tanks and Brewer Compressor
- Rendez-vous diving only
She is powered by two Caterpillar Diesel engines, reaching a top speed of 13 knots and cruising at 11 knots.
Source: Yacht Charter & Superyacht News